Work Phone: 573-276-3600
Some of the following is true:
- I moved to Malden from the deserts of Northeastern Colorado.
- I love this southern heat.
- I was born in Germany.
- I once owned a hedgehog named Harry.
- I am dyslexic.
- I have three sisters, two of whom are firefighters.
- I was a Disney character between semesters during college.
- During my senior year, I hit 860 for my fast pitch softball team.
- One of my favorite childhood memories is the giant oak tree on my Grandfather's property -- so big it took all four girls reaching hand-to-hand to encircle it.
- I played on a nationally-ranked volleyball team during college.
- My father coached college football at Miami of Ohio, Bowling Green State University and the University of Colorado (not during the game with the infamous fifth down).
- Before I die, I want to have two experiences: hit a hole-inÐone and swim with the dolphins.
- During my life, I have earned a living doing the following: athletic trainer, construction worker, offset-press operator, UPS trailer loader, gallery director, college professor, theatrical stage designer/builder, landscaper, lifeguard, and forest service ranger.
- When I retire, I want to call tee times at Pebble Beach.
- I collect and read books on photography.
- I was trained to cook by a Julia Childs protégé.
- I once caught the same fish at the same time as my twin sister.
- I collect toy trucks.
- I'd rather remodel an old house than move into a new one.
- I had an invisible dinosaur as a best friend when I was 2 years old.